Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Thursday 17 May 2012

Frustrated

Sleep does not come easy for me. Tears come to my eyes because my whole world is falling apart. Everything is upside down and I do not know what to do. I have no control over anything, I am so lost and frustrated. 


They say that grief occurs in five stages. First there is denial, followed by angry, then comes bargaining and depression and acceptance but grief is a merciless master. Just when you think you are free, you realize you never stood a chance.


I have always heard that every ending is also a beginning but we just do not know it at the time. I want to believe that is true but how can I?


Milky



No comments:

Post a Comment