Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Wednesday 23 May 2012

When it is all in pieces

If all we are is dust and all we have is time
Go to fate to rest, hello's to good bye
Crawling in the moon, dulling all in pain
Will we all combust, before we find a way

Can I wake up? Can I runaway?
I cannot escape, cries 
My heart is bleeding by the seams
When it is all in pieces
To me

Cannot calm the storm, cannot stop the rain
But I need a miracle captivate the pain
It is all to much to hold and a heart to weak to beat
When all I had is gone, there is nothing here to keep
Can I wake up? can I runaway?
I cannot escape, cries
My heart is bleeding my the seams
When it is all in pieces
To me


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLvD-0F443A





No comments:

Post a Comment