Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Monday 21 May 2012

Getting to know

Sometimes getting to know others can be hard but getting to know yourself seems to be even harder. Somewhere along the way I lost myself and forgot who I am, what kind of person I was. I am not sure when or even how I lost my way but what I do know is that I do not like the person I am, today. I want myself back but how do I get that back?


Some days are harder then other days and now more so, then ever! I hate this feeling of loneliness and feeling trapped. I cannot breathe and panic to much. I wish things could just be different by me closing my eyes and when I open them - everything will be okay. Everything will be right and true. Good and pure. There would be happiness and love. But the sad truth is when I close my eyes there are nightmares and when I open them - there are more nightmares and it never ends.


Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment