Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Monday 28 January 2013

Rollerskating in the old hood

Fact:

When I was nine or ten I love to rolling skate not blade, skate! I would go up and down the block for hours. There was one day that was such a beautiful outside with the clear blue skies and the sun was hot on my face. (I had the stupidest pig tails which I always hated when she would put my hair up like that.) Getting off topic!

Back to that beautiful day. I came up to the end of the block but before I came make my turn I fell so hard to the ground after tripping over a cracked in the side walk. I cannot tell you how many times I had missed that spot but it finally caught up to me and it brought me down with the hardest fall ever!

John, who lived in the house where I fell came running up to help me. I was bleeding every where. I cut up my knees, hands, arms and I of course broke another bone. He picked me up (at the time it was puppy love, he was so damn dreamy, lol) His girlfriend (my dreamy guy and puppy love ended fast, lol) came out and they took me to the hospital.

Once again, I was cast up and everyone on the block was always around signing the cast and keeping me busy with other things. Like that would stop me from getting into trouble. Three weeks later I smashed the cast doing some random thing and the bone broke, more. The bone reset, a new cast fitted and I was back at it but this time I made it throw the six weeks.

YES YES! I know, so wrong! I was that kin of child!

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment