Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Monday 14 January 2013

Water - Basic Need

I am not what there is to not understand but water is a basic need in any house. Unless there is something I do know?

The water pressure is so weak and we cannot shower. I had to call the repair guy every hour yesterday for him to send us some dork that made things much worse.

Now there is a guy here who deals with water wells. It is unbelievable to me that he sent the first guy in the first place. That one is asking me plumbing questions? He is the plumber not me. What a joke.

So after all that he starts yelling at me at 2am asking me what is going on!!! (which I left a detailed text to him explaining everything) So, why he felt the need to wake me to yell at me is insane!

Hopefully this guy knows what he is doing and everything gets squared away. It is fine when I have to deal with everything in this house myself but when it affects him - game over. He gets pissed off and that is breaking the rules.

Stay tuned...

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment