Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Friday 18 January 2013

Trusting People

Trusting people is not something I do well and I am reminded why. You cannot trust anyone but yourself! Opening up is a mistake and I wish I never did with anyone. As mean as that may sound or as much as I hate saying it - it is true.

People may have good intentions but in the end someone always gets hurt for trusting someone. It is amazing how knowing this never really prepares you when you do get hurt by another. You are surprised to a point but at the same time not so much.

You hate yourself for getting caught up in the trust and all you want to do is scream or go back to that moment you realized that you trusted that person. Just take it back and move forward. Close yourself off, lock up the key, or throw it away but do not give into the allure of giving another person your trust.

People will say and do anything to get what they want so that they will feel good. I have trusted so many people and I have been burn many times. I made mistakes too, do not get me wrong. I fcuked up! I will never go back there, again. But I also do not want to be the one getting hurt either.

I am tired.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment