Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 16 September 2012

14 days to move

Another set of appointments tomorrow and I hope it works out. I just do not know what is going to happen if there is not a house for us. 

I cannot believe how many house I have seen and no luck. How is that even possible? It is driving me insane and worse of everything is how hard it is to live with all of these boxes and bins all over the place. There is no where to walk and I keep tripping on boxes.

I have everything neat and tidy but there is not enough room. The dogs are at a lost, too. The cats are enjoying the hiding places and leaping over them. But with the cool days a head I hope we do not have to wait to move.

Not to mention that I am actually busy making cupcakes! The wedding is this week so there is so much to do. I hope I do well with them.

I just finished two other orders and the one order they loved them! Thank goodness. Hoping the other will please them, too.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment