Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 2 September 2012

28 days until the move

I cannot believe it is almost over, living here that is. Although, I have no idea where I am going to be living. It really sucks that I have no control over what happens in my life. It is bad enough that I breakdown on my own, so I do not need others kicking me harder but I guess that is what my life is now.

I hope something comes up soon. I need some good luck on my side for once. At this point I am at my end. I just do not know what to do. All I am doing these days is packing, packing and more packing. My life is on hold from everything else. It sucks. 

This long weekend has ended all the summer fun.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment