Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Packing - 8 - Living Room

I cannot count how many times I have moved in my lifetime. It has been just some many times. One of the worse move was to a shelter it was just my mother, new born brother and myself. A few days later both my brother and my mother were missing and I was left behind. I was 13 years old and I still went to school and did not tell anyone. I am not sure how many days or weeks it was that I was there alone but I remember my grandfather coming to get me and I moved in with him. It was the first time I knew that I had a home and a roof over my head. I did not have to worry where I was going to wake up in the morning or where to go afternoon school.

I have packed up the living. I keep moving from room to room and I am holding onto so many memories. We had an Halloween Engagement party here, many sleep overs, movie nights and a few party. Family events and many bbq's. We got Phoenix and Hugoboss as well as the kittens. 

We also had many heartache here. Lots of fights and hurtful words were said in this house along with broken things and scars. So many scars. At one point one person made things better but that ended fast.




 all packed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment