Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Monday 3 September 2012

Time

If I could only go back in time. What would our fate be then? Where would you be? Would you have been happy, love and have had a peaceful life? Would I have had the same?

The thoughts in my mind racing like time, wondering what life was like for us in another time and it eats inside of me every time I think of you. You words and your voice haunt me daily, more so in the dark silence night. Your words dig deep and I bleed inside, longing for that day of peace to find me but I worry that you will not be there waiting to take my hand!

So many thoughts and still waiting for my end to begin. How do I find you, again. Lost, lonely and hurt I lay here wishing for you but all I hear is your voice "hi love" it replays in my ear every night I lay my head to the pillow. It grabs my heart with such force and takes my breath away. My heart pounds harder and I close my eyes in the hopes that you will be there - here with me once again. But it is only darkness that I can see, while your voice fades away in my memories of you. You and I.

It was to be different but you are gone and I am lost not able to pick up the pieces that have done. I think of you daily and you haunt me with your words and your voice. I cannot breathe without you and not knowing is so hard for to do.

Time goes slow and with every second I wish to be by your side, once again.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment