Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Monday 3 September 2012

Packing Thoughts

It amazes me how many memories go through my mind when sorting and packing. It is a good time to throw away stuff but at the same time some things you cannot part with because the memories are so strong.

You glance the item over and it takes you a place. For me I can remember every detail of the day. I remember the moment, the smells, the sounds and the emotions. Some good, some bad - really bad but the moments that a good is what I try to hold on to. At times it is hard but I keep trying.

Packing can be stressful but there are a few moments of a peaceful thought through all the chaos.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment