Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 30 September 2012

Fall Line Up

Revenge is back on and it was a great first episode! I am looking forward to more of it. Person of Interest is also back and Scandal, too. Along with many other good show, like Grey's Anatomy which I still cannot believe that Lacy and Mark were killed off the show.

Once upon a time is back and it looks great, too. Amazing Race gives another twist. Two million if you come in first in the first race and first in the last race. That would be something, if only!

New shows have started as well. Last Resort? I am not sold on that one but I will give it another go. 666 Avenue looks interesting. Mob Doctor will not last! Elementary, looks good also but I have a feeling that it will not make it. Vegas, base on true events is a good thing, however I think it may not go that far but I could be wrong. Made in Jersey is going to tank!

Blue bloods, CSI and CSI NY, New Girl and Criminal Minds is going strong alone with others. The Bachelor Canada wow we really need another one of those? 

We all have our favourites and we enjoy getting lost in the shows with our peoples. Enjoy another Fall Line Up Season.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment