Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Crazy Old MAN!

For the last few years here on Larratt I have had to endure my next door neighbour. He is by far the grumpiest man ever! 


For the longiest time I could not understand why Phoenix was barking at him, until one day in the summer a few years back. Phoenix was laying in the shade and out of no where started barking and scratching the fence. When I called him to come to me he was wet to the bone.


The old man was watering his garden and had sprayed Phoenix. At the time I thought it was an accident until I noticed it every time I was home from work.


The old man yelled at one day and I told him that Phoenix is barking at him because he was wetting him. 


The past two summer have been a nightmare for me. Phoenix will come when I call and stop barking but the old man daughter made a call and out of no where we get our first notice. (the day some crazy man was banging on the door for a full 20 minutes, there was no way I was going to answer the door, not knowing who the hell that was!) Needless to say we were told that the dogs cannot be barking more then minutes at a time, (which they do not do unless someone is a treat to me!)


But the crazy old man is rude and threatening towards me. I have to live with taking a camera every time he is outside and have proof that he is threatening Phoenix and myself.


I have caught he on tape wetting Phoenix and I have told him that I am standing here and that he is wetting Phoenix and me. I told him that I am taping him. He stopped!


It has been so bad this old man yells, threatens and swears in front of his grandchildren that they watch during the days. All of these children are under five years and are repeating everything their grandfather says. Nice way to teach them right from wrong.

Keep you posted on the rest of this hot hot hot summer and the CRAZY OLD MAN!


F my life!


Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment