Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Saturday 28 July 2012

Hell's Kitchen & Masterchef

This season has been great! Hell's Kitchen is always insane and so many HUGE mistakes. Robin is such a pain and two faced! She is not as good as she thinks she is.

Felix from Master Chef should not have been the one to go home. She has done so well from the beginning. something was very wrong with that call. David should have left and I hope he is next to go. Christine has shown much and deserves the win.

Both shows are back on August 13th, grrrr to the waiting!

Milky

1 comment:

  1. I certainly hope David leaves the show because I don’t believe he is all that good of a chef, and I don’t know how he stands out in this group of chefs at all. I watch the show twice a week thanks to my Hopper. I'm not at home when the show airs, and I can’t remember to schedule my DVR timers to save my life. I work for Dish and I can tell you that my Hopper has a PrimeTime Anytime feature that will automatically record all of my prime time shows everyday that come on CBS, NBC, FOX and ABC in HD. This is an awesome DVR, and I can tell you that new Dish customers are now being offered the Hopper for free!

    ReplyDelete