Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Saturday 14 July 2012

Lack of Sleep

These last few days have to awful for me. I have not been able to sleep, again. I do not now how it happened, it just came out of no where. My mind has be in over drive and it has been one nightmare over another.


I think about the simple little things to the biggest things that go on in my life. All of a sudden one hour leads to 24, 48 and then POW 72 hours with no sleep. My body gets so cold because I so tired. I worse part is that I never remember what I was stressing about because there was just to much going through my mind. I do not know what caused or trigger it in the first place.


I finally crushed and my body said that is enough. I wish I understood this illness better and could push to away.


Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment