Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Wednesday 11 July 2012

I feel fine?


    broken, crushed, emotions, feelings, fine

    I wish I could really say that I do feel fine but that would not be the truth. Some days are better then other days but feeling sick is definitely not helping things. I hurt inside because I still feel like I am stuck in the mourning process and just wish for some peace. I am not sure how to fully let go and I am not sure if I could if I did know how.


    Some days are a blink to me and sometimes. I do think way to much about things that should be left in the past but that - forgetting - that pains me to much to even consider it! Even if all the books say you have to or all the people around me say I must.


    Life can be cold and cruel when it comes to darkness, love and lost.


    Milky 

No comments:

Post a Comment