Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Wednesday 18 July 2012

My Life is on HOLD

My life has been on hold because I have been to ill and very tired. For some reason I am not sleeping again and have the issue of not being able to shut my mind down at night. I think about everything to the smallest thing and of course to the biggest things. I wish I knew how to shut it down like a computer or even like you. 


No visiting my mother-in-law. No Tuesday movies and I know lots of good movies are out and it is great to get out but I guess when I am locked up inside it just makes things worse for me. The only thing is I feel sick in my tummy and my headaches get worse because of the no sleeping and I have these stupid panic attacks.


I hope next week is better. Please be better.


Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment