Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Wednesday 4 July 2012

We visited my mother in law and through I do not know everything that she is saying to me, I do know that she cannot believe that she was put away in a hospital and will not be able to return home. She says she has been forgotten and just thrown away.


It was today that I truly realized that that is where I will be someday soon and I will be forgotten as well. Everyday, alone and old without children, grandchildren or a husband.


This is not a life and yet it is the life that I am dying in everyday. Tears at night until I fall asleep. Heart barely beating and many screams only heard in my mind. Hidden behind silence and walls. Drowning in pain - there is never a moment of true peace.


Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment