Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Thursday 5 July 2012

His Letter to Her - Hopelessly

You and I have one of those relationships that just comes easily. From the first time I meet you there was a unique connection, that the only words I could used to describe it is it was meant to be. 


As we spent the last little while travelling all over the world together I have gotten to know you so much better. I realize that I am completely in love with everything about you. I love the way you smile, I love the way you grab my hand and hold it. I love how good of a person you are. I love how passionate you are about helping others. I love that you want a cute little family with me. I love how you chase your dreams and how you want to make the world a better place. I love how funny you are and how funny we are together. I love how you fit in my arms. I love the thought of going to sleep next to you and waking up to those beautiful eyes every morning.


I am so excited to start a life with you. I will cheer you up when you are so sad and laugh with you when you are feeling good. I will be there for you and show you how to fall in love and have a love story that will last forever because I will love you forever. Most of all I am completely and hopelessly in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment