Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Monday 30 July 2012

Pets

Cairo and Hugoboss get along like buddies. But Phoenix and Mischeif hate each other so much. London does not like any of the boys and I wonder if he misses the girls. Which by the way are doing well in their new home. Beautiful is going to have some more kittens. This lady really likes cats. I thought it was crazy that there were six in this house. She has six and wants more - that is a crazy cat lady. I am just happy they are well and being playful with the others.

Hugoboss is funny pup and lately Phoenix has been more of a suck. He is hanging on me and will not leave my side. I wonder if his senses know something is wrong. Even the cats have been close by. Who knows how much they understand.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment