Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Saturday 7 July 2012

gtfo

 I guess it should not surprise me that People like John-Agent driven by money would do the things he did tome during this process. It is just so unbelievable and yet very believable. I have been dealing with him for seven years and I have done all the work in this house hunt, while he gets the credit for it and now I am so bloody done!


These past few days of threats have been insane and it has weighed a lot on me. I have been so sick over it and now lawyers are involved. I am not kept in the loop and it is so upsetting.


This is just about them getting screwed over. I am the one living here and have been placed in this fight between him and them. I do not know how much more I can take.


Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment