Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 3 June 2012

26 days

Time is running out. Boxing full this house. Walls are empty. It is no longer my home. I see other houses but I do not see a home sight. What will happen? The stress and panic builds stronger inside of me and I cannot breathe for most days.The pain in heart grows deeper and the night shadows begin to rip me apart. I look for new hope but all I see is so much more pain and darkness. A new start but not one that excites me nor do I wish for it. The start I wish for has died and will never awake. I am lost in this nightmare for the rest of my life and with everything I have of you it is the only light I dream of.
milky

No comments:

Post a Comment