Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Tuesday 19 June 2012

No HOUSE!!!!

An offer was about to be put it after finding the house that would work out perfectly. Two kitchens and enough space for the both us that we would not cross paths. But "they" backed out at the last minute and said we are not moving. 


Right, of course! No big deal, I mean I only spent months packing the house put and leaving with having to walk around boxes. Yeah Me! 


I have no intentions of unpacking. It can stay like this for as long as forever because I am just done! I have fool written all over my face and cannot believe just how stupid I am. More punishment. I hate this life and I am more then just mad!


I dream life was far better then dealing with the real one and it makes me so sick inside. This is where my hell of a life is!


Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment