Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 3 June 2012

Highs and lows

Being home alone can have some terrible challenges for me health wise. At any moment I could have a seizure, go into shock, have a diabetic low which could cause many medical issues. I could fall into a coma, could have a stroke or heartache due to bad blood pressure.


Today, was a fearful moment. I start to shake from having a low. I try to get a drink of orange juice but it was difficult for me. It was pretty scary. I manage to get it but it took to long and I had fallen and hit my head and my side. I am a bit shaken and sore.


One day something could happen worse and no one would know until the next day. I am sad about this but it is my reality. I have to live with. It was the choices I made and the pushishment I seem to deserve. 


My strength is lesson and it is a matter of time before I worsen.
Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment