Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Saturday 30 June 2012

My House is Upside Down...

...and I cannot stand it! I spent 3 months packing and most of the house is packed. We were to be in a house tomorrow but we are now at a stand still. I am so frustrated living like this, living through all of these boxes. Zig zagging through small and large boxes just to get to the kitchen or bathroom. 


Some tell me to unpack but I know if I do that I will be told that we have to move, again. A new house search and more bad news. More packing? Right because I have the strength to keep that up.  So, now all I do is wait for the special moment when he comes home and says "pack up, we are moving after all".


I am so tired of not knowing what is going to happen and not having any control over my own life. This is why I say "This is not a life!" I have no idea what my life is worth or what purpose is.


So much time gone because I believed the wrong person. Just my luck, come from one terrible life and move into another one. I have cried over this for years and now it is just stupid and foolish for me to do so.


Milky


No comments:

Post a Comment