Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Saturday 2 June 2012

My days

Each day I am up as early as 4am and if I am luck 6am. I fill my body with pills and injections. Take the boys for a walk. Start cleaning. Start packing room  by room. I start house hunting. I try to eat and if I am luck I am able to keep it down.


Take the boys for another walk and fill my body with more pills and injections that causes me to get really tired and have to sleep. Wake up and fill my body with - you guessed it! More pills and injections.


There are days that I have all of that to do and add to it treatments, house hunting viewings. I am so tired. I cannot wait for some of this to end. Let it be sooner, rather then later.


Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment