Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Thursday 21 June 2012

Not moving? Are moving?

For the love of all the is Holy this is insane! I find a house that will work. I am told yes yes yes. Than last minute it was no no no! 


Now, it is another 60 days and we have to move. So, this means I have to start all over again!!!! All I want to do is run away! Far far away because I cannot take much more of this horse sh*t! It has to the most insane thing anyone has ever done to me!


I just cannot believe that this is were my life is and that I have been through so much pain and abuse. But I am still being punished! I just do not get it and there truly is only so much I can and will take before I snap, again!

Pissed off Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment