Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Monday 25 June 2012

Mother-In-law

My mother-in-law is in the hospital and she does not speak English. We visit her and there is not much that she can do. So, I purchase a few Italian Films for her to watch when I visit her. It should help so that she is not bored.





Leave it to me to come and the rest of the family comes at the same time. So much for watching the movie. I will need to come during the week instead of Mondays. At least she is enjoying the company.

 



I wish there was more we could do. I bring a few treats and now some movies. I am looking for the Italian Soaps that she has been missing out on. Not easy to find. But I will keep looking. I will be by a few times a week to make things a bit better.

She really wants to come home but she needs the care that is given to here in the hospital. As much as my father-in-law thinks he can take care of all her needs and loves her dearly, it is just not possible.

It is sad when you have aged this much and you must depend on others but I truly believe that is the circle of life. Your parent provide and care you and now it is your turn to do the same. Full circle. 

She is a good, kind and caring woman. She is loved and important to me.

Milky



York Central is now Mackenize Health







No comments:

Post a Comment