Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Thursday 28 June 2012

More about me;

FACT - I curl my hair through my fingers when lost in thought, working or reading
FACT - Old book stores turn me on. 

FACT - I could swim before I could walk at the age of 7 months
FACT - My GPA was 3.9
FACT - My IQ test was 216 at 16 years old
  
LIKE - weeping willow trees
LIKE - Nigella Lawson
LIKE - The earliest known structure built by manlike creatures is a circle of stone blocks that was found in Africa. This “structure” may have been erected as long ago as 1,750,000 B.C.

LIKES - purchasing cook books. I cook from each book one at a time and cook everything in the book.
LIKES - wild flowers.
LIKES - wait! I love! Australian Liquorice! Raspberry, blueberry, mango, apple and the creator of this is my hero! I really want to give him a kiss! (laugh away)
LIKE - A man who will read to me.
LIKE - Halloween - I dress everything up!
LIKE - Pocket watching

DISLIKES - sky diving!
DISLIKES - birds, they are mean! (ok, keep laugh but you do not want to see me around any birds! I am warning you!) I NEED A BB GUN!
DISLIKES - cooked/baked raisins!
DISLIKE - Being buried alive.
DISLIKE - Sleeping (dreams are painful).
DISLIKE - Needles (if another touches me today, I must run away).
DISLIKE - Being ill grrrr

DISLIKE - my birthday (I do not want people fuzzing over me)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment