Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Female Cats - Have a Home!

After a long search I have finally found a home for all three girls. They will stay together which is what I was hoping for. The lady who is taking them is a cat lover and work for a vet hospital. So, I know it is the right fit. I am sad that they are going but I know it is for the best.


Russia, Paris and Beautiful will have a great new life. I am sorry that they were making me more ill and if that was not the case I would have never been able to let them go. They go to their new home this Friday.


Russia is always walking around meowing hello. Beautiful is the mama cat of all the girls and she is so loving. Paris is a silly and trouble maker, she leap high up onto high shelves and window sills.


 Russia (HELLLO)

Mama Beautiful

 Silly Paris


Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment