Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Monday 13 August 2012

3:37am

That is what time it is now.I am in the family room because I cannot sleep as always. My schedule is all over the place and it is driving me crazy. I have to find things to do with myself and I am so so so so bored!

Hugoboss is laying on the floor next to me, fast asleep of course. Phoenix is sleeping on the sofa upstairs in the living room. A movie called Eragon is on and that was a good movie. I seen it a long time ago. 

My mind is racing with many thoughts but I cannot get them sorted to write down. I really hate when that happens. I hate having reader's block and of course that is when I do know how to write something good. I do not think that happens often?

I miss having someone to talk to, laugh with and just having someone who cares about me and what I feel and think. The price I have to pay, I know.Will this ever change? Will I ever be forgiven? Questions and there is never an answer!

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment