Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 12 August 2012

Your Prom

Do you remember your prom night? That was something I did not get to do. He and I were busy with family and preparing for competition. He always said that we would have our own but that never happen, he was taken away before he could make the promise come true. 

I never minded that I did not get one but he would always talk about it. What flower he would pick out, what he would wear and what dress I would wear. What song would play for our first dance. So many things but all I cared about was that I was going to be with him.

He always made me happy and everything else in life did not measure up to him. I guess no one or nothing ever has. My life changed for the worse when he died. I was no longer innocent or good. Bad things would follow me everyday and every where. 

I hated all the promises that were made because the only thing I wanted was our life together, our family but there was no family, no life and it hurt more then anything else I have ever been through.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment