Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Monday 20 August 2012

More then I can take

How bad is it when a stranger tells you that you are being abused? I met this agent a few months ago and went to view houses with her three times. I never talked about myself or my issues. 

I did however learn that her daughter worked for the company and that was all I needed to hear at that point.

I was just in contact with her and asked for her help with setting appointments to view the homes. She agree to help me because she liked me but wanted me to understand that she knows about the issues within our family????

Needless to say I was very upset, embarrassed and felt ashamed. This person is telling to that she wants to help me because she knows I do not get a say, no one has my back and that "there is two kinds of abuse, one physical and one emotional." Well, that was more then I could take at that point. 

I hung up in tears, wanted to die and I feel .... Oh my God I do not even know any more.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment