Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Forgive my Mistakes


Forgive My Mistakes

© Anna Liz Williams
I know I've made mistakes
So why should I even try
For when you look at me
All you see is that I lie
I'm sorry for the things I said
For giving you false truth in your head
I know that I've caused pain
that I drive you insane
Though you may not see what's inside of me
You should know it's deader than the Dead Sea
You may think that I don't care
For all I give is just a stare
But what you don't know
Is that the love I have for you is what glows
So I promise to try hard and to be true to you
So that our happiness will not be through
All I ask is one thing to see
Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?
For there is one thing I know is true
I do Love You ɛ


Source: Forgive My Mistakes, I'm Sorry Poem http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/forgive-my-mistakes#ixzz24Kq5OIRh
www.FamilyFriendPoems.com

No comments:

Post a Comment