Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Saturday 11 August 2012

Do you ever think?

There are times when I wonder if you think of me. The good times we shared or is it all bad times? Did I ever say or do anything that was good, helpful and supportive? You would think after all this time that has past I would not have you on my mind. But you are always there haunting me the way the ghosts do and how the darkness catches up to me. I still hear your voice, your laughter and goofiness. I hear your words that touched my heart but now pains me with grief and I wonder if it will ever come to an end? At times I wish it would! While other times I hope I will never forget. When will forgiveness start? When will I start to feel it? Will I ever found hope and freedom? Peace?

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment