Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Monday 27 August 2012

New start ....

..... viewing houses. This was a long day after viewing 16 listings. Some were unbelievable and very smelly, while other were interesting or cottage like. But to my surprise we found three that my work. Which of which were pluses. I hope to have an offer sealed Wednesday night. It is about 25 minutes North from me, now. Between Bathrust and Yonge Street it will be about 20 minutes for me to walk to either end,which I like but will not like when it is winter time. Great park for the boys to play in.

The houses have great rooms and enough space to keep from walking on top of each other. Keeping a peaceful house at this point is all I want. 95% of the time I am alone so it should be fine.

Here is hoping.
Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment