Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 12 August 2012

Science Project



Do you remember your science projects? When I did mean I did not want to do the same as everyone else. I thought the Volcano was boring. So, I went to the police station to do my project on Criminal Forensics.

They gave me a kit, showed me how to collect evidence like fingerprints.



I just remember being so interested in the whole process and I could not wait to start. I asked thousands of questions and I was able to watch how things were done. They showed me how to use everything and what steps to take. They gave me pretend cold cases to solve and I was so excited. 

I was shown how to take DNA from, hair supplies, under the nails and swabbing of the month. Along with blood patterns and other neat things. I could not wait to show my project off.

I put a lot together and had a blast presenting. Everyone thought I was so cool but I was so nervous and excited. I vomited three times before each presentation. I was far from cool.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment