Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Thursday 16 August 2012

Ikea

The new Ikea book is out and taking a trip to Ikea is never a good outcome. You walk in to get one item but you walk out having much much more. This year they some very nice green dishes and extra kitchen stuff that I would like to have for the new place.

I hate walking through that place. I prefer to go to the market area. The as is area has always been my lucky area. Great prices for more items. IE; my kitchen, living room and family room furniture. I paid less then half price.

The best time to go is at the end of each season. They do their floor changes and mark down the floor models. Just a tip for you!

Milky
Happy Ikea Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment