Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Saturday 11 August 2012

part 1

It is 4am, still raining and clearly I am still awake. Oh joy. I am writing from my iPad, Hugoboss is sleeping by my feet and my bedroom is cold but I feel hot, sick and very tired. I want to close my eyes but I fear what I will dream, again.

Some dreams feel so real and my heart pounds inside me so hard that I think it will explode. Maybe it will, who knows? Death by dream?

Do dreams really mean something? Is it something that is trying to warn us that something bad is going to happen? Is it our future? How should we deal with it? Be more aware, use more caution or be in fear all the time? It is a cruel joke but we seem not to be able to understand the punch line.

Milky 

No comments:

Post a Comment