Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Saturday 4 August 2012

Let someone go

Another month passes and I am still having feelings that I hold onto even when I know it is best to let go. Sometimes the most loving thing you can do is let someone go but even if it is goodbye, it is so hard. 


One moment in time I was lost and then something, someone filled that void but that is lost too. At the time all i could think was I will support you through your plans and dreams, just like you supported mine. Thing were not perfect but I do not know everyone who is. If we were willing to work at this a little bit, give it a try. I think we would have had an amazing life together.


Life changes because of mistakes and one may hold on to a dream while the other moves on. So, that is what I am left with. I hate it but I know it is what is best for you. I miss you.


Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment