Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Thursday 18 October 2012

A few new treat...

...to test out in my "lab" kitchen lab that is.  Mad scientist at work this coming week. More things to keep me busy. I need to not be thinking about all of the drama, move, hearings and medical issues. I am so tired. Physically and emotionally tired.

Somedays, I feel like my day will never end and it kills me inside. This punishment is rough but I continue each day, each damn dark day. Is it not time that I have some peace? I am at no means a perfect person. I have done my share of dumb, stupid and hurtful things but to be honest so have the majority of people that have crossed my path in my lifetime.

Something has to give, even just a little bit. Right? This is another sleepless night as I will be stressing over orders, hearings and moving. I do not know if I will get through this.

I realized something awful. If I should die in the morning, it would be about 24hrs or perhaps a bit more before I would be noticed. This is what my life is, now and always.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment