Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Friday 19 October 2012

Not sleeping, again

I guess it should come to no surprise that I am not sleeping. It is 7:49 am and I have yet to sleep. I am over thinking the move, the finally packing, the repairs and this new house. although I do not know why I am thinking where to put furniture when we do not even know if we will get this place.

I have always been like this. Excite or really nerves nights before a exam, an appointment with doctors, special events, business orders and, well anything really. It is crazy but as much as I hate it, I just do not know how to control it. My mind over thinks every single detail, small or large, important or not.

I made a list of each room, I have the placement of everything in it's rightful place. Blueprints! THAT is the best way for me to explain it. My mind is filled with thousands of blueprints. I am able to see every detail so clearly and I put the plans in motion.

Awwwwgh, I am so bloody tired, so much so that I have pain in my bones. My body tells me to rest and sleep but my head, my screwed up mind is telling me this is all of the things you have to get done. Change this, remember that - do not forget you have to deal with other things, too.

SHUT UP, ALREADY!

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment