Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Love/Hate

There are things about cooking that I have always enjoyed. But when it came to baking that was another story. Even time I was put on desserts in college I would feel so sick because when it comes to making desserts you most always have to be spot on with the ingredients. When you are cooking you get to play around and have more freedom.

I had an order for a cake and everything I had planed for it was great in my head but it failed. So, at about 12am I started over. Made a new cake and it t urned out better but not perfect.

I am not sure why I feel things need to be perfect but I am always putting more pressure on myself whic is why I am back on the no sleep pattern. That is making me very sick. Hopefully I will sleep tonight.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment