Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Monday 8 October 2012

More packing

Working on the garage, storage room and cold room. Not much to do but organize everything. I cannot wait for all of this to be over with. Although, it will not matter if we do not have a place to live in.

For months now this house has been covered in boxes and you would think that I would remember when I trip over them in the middle of the night to let Hugo out for a walk. My poor toes, knees and every other part of my body that has been smacked against corners of boxes. I have many bruises.

Today should be the last of the packing until we have a place, as of course we need some items to use.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment