Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Tuesday 23 October 2012

accept

If only it was as easy as it reads. As much as we want or need to change our lives it is a thing to do without the right means. That saddens me greatly.

I know many people who wish to change what is written in their lives. I am one of them. No matter how hard I try to get a head in life, work or even with my own mind set, it seems that is there is always something or someone getting in the way.

It breaks me down each time a door is closed or if someone does not understand what is going through my mind.

I am broken but I do feel as deeply as many others, do. It may surprise many but I hurt all the time. It is very rare for me to feel peace, in fact peace for me has only happened twice and both times I lost what was very important to me.

And I will never be able to fix that or even change it. My heart aches everyday and the loneliness is drowning me. My days and nights consume my mind with awful thoughts and hurtful memories. I wish I had never known such peace or love because all of that is now darkness and lost hope. 

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment