Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Raw Emotions

Right now my emotions are raw and cutting deep. I am in a place that I have no one to understand what I am feeling or what I struggle with daily. Some days are bad, very bad and then there is the worse then bad. 

I care about many people in my life and it gives me great pain to know that the mistakes they made will change their life forever. The illness they have to deal with is painful and awful. It is not going to go away and it changes everything about who they must be now. But the hardship that I am feeling is that they are so blind to it and think that it is not serious, therefore they will not treat it with the concern it deserves.

I am so worried for her and I do not know how to make her understand that it is life threatening. Others around her are blind and will cause more problems.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment