Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Friday 12 October 2012

Blog Reader's

Dear Reader's,

I am not sure who is or is not reading my blogs. The site gives me a report to how many people are reading them, each one of them. It is nice that you are because it helps me to believe that just may be someone out there understands me or perhaps what I am going through.

I am not perhaps and I have made many mistakes that I wish I could take back. I am sure many of you feel the same. There are times that I feel like I am drowning or the walls are closing in on me to fast for comfort.

I have mixed feelings of sadness, hate, pain and many other things inside of me. I feel as through I have no heart because it is broken and no soul because it has died. My hope is missing and I have no idea where to find new hope.

I like hearing your thoughts and thank those who have e-mailed. I am always opened to reading more.

Thank you,
Kind Regards
Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment