Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Nothing

We still have no where to live and things are becoming more volatile by the day. I try to keep myself business with the business but even that is not helping me. The hole in my chest grows bigger and I am falling out of control. I do not know who to talk to or even what to say, anymore. 

I wake up each morning no that if something happened I would have no where to go. I will be left with nothing. I am struggle now but it will be much worse. I had no idea that things could get worse after everything I had gone through growing up. One bad place to the next.

My life has no purpose and I have nothing good to show or that defines me. I am nothing.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment