Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Thursday 18 October 2012

Long ago...

...I always thought that my family and I would have a lifetime of joy, love and time. Time to have fun, be happy and enjoy life. To enjoy what we loved to do and of course, more important enjoy family time, days - more family.

Now, I have no family. Just a broken heart, forever drowning soul and I am so mad! I hurt so much but I hate even more! I know that it is bad to feel this way but as hard as I try to get pass all of the hurt, I cannot!

I remember everything, every sight, sound, smell and it kills me inside. Whatever was good in me back then - is truly gone now. I am always going to be alone without love and without hope. Each day that passes I know it is true. Learning to live with this is my greatest pain and death could not come to me faster.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment