Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 14 October 2012

Sleepless nights

I thought the days go by slow. As if that was not enough! My nights are getting longer too. Tossing and turning. My mind always goes on auto power and the manual to turn it off is broken.

One thought leads to a list of thoughts. How am I able to check off each item until the list of stress is done. ???? That is an on going question. I keep telling myself to breathe but the walls are closing in on me faster. I feel weaker then I should be.

It is amazing (in a very bad way) how ones body is effected by stress. It eats away at me and I am not just feeling the emotionally pain from it, I am also feeling the physical pain. The aches, heartaches and body aches.

No one can relate or understand what I am going though, I mean how can they when I do not understand it myself.

I wish for peace in my life but asking for it is impossible. Unbearable! I hate this, me, like this!

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment